The PC Operator Console software – of the Voice of O365 – is designed to be an attendant console solution for Microsoft Teams which streamlines communication effectively.
The solution is native to Teams, makes use of the Teams API’s and does not require an SBC connection. By combining all of your company’s status information into a single source, the attendants | operators can make split second call decisions. The PC Operator Console offers full call control function, such as transfer, supervised transfer, conference, join, park, hold, resume, call, redirect and more.
- Language support.
- Complete overview of all users.
- Answer call, park and /or place on hold.
- Transfer internal or external calls blind or supervised.
- Double click, right mouse click or use key board actions.
- Use the Active Directory or personal address book.
Note: the PC Operator software is a solution of Tendfor, headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Her software applications are sold via a worldwide network of Unified Communications cloud service providers and are used, all over the globe, by some of the largest corporations.